Breakfast6:30 am - 11:00 am
Lunch11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Bar4:00 pm - 12:00 am
Advanced reservation is required.
Indulge in fine southern French cuisine in a casual, informal setting at Maduzi Restaurant by Yuya, located right in the heart of Bangkok. Treat yourself with a fine dining experience in Bangkok, sample a mouth-watering menu offering either set course meals, a la carte specialties, or even your own menu, designed specifically for special occasions (with 7-10 days’ notice, of course).
Monthly specials like New England lobster and French oysters change with the seasons at our French Restaurant in Bangkok, ensuring the best possible products from around the world. But our unique “reservation-only” policy also means an intimate, private atmosphere – and no need for guests to dress up unless they want to. Make your reservations today at La Truffe luxury restaurant in Bangkok.
- Duck foie gras terrine infused with port wine served with figs jam and mesclun salad.
- Steamed Boston lobster salad served with green asparagus and crab meat, basil dressing
- Oven roasted French quail stuffed with foie gras served with black truffle mashed potatoes.
- Warm melted 70% chocolate cake served with Movenpick vanilla ice cream
Revive your senses with a plethora of exotic recipes chosen carefully from all around the world. It’s at the Maduzi kitchen that the flavor of the east meets the finesse of the west to create the perfect treat for your taste buds.
We are the only French restaurant in Bangkok with a Japanese chef. Greet the morning with a wholesome breakfast and enjoy a five course dinner in an intimate and private atmosphere. Try our unique signature style and treat yourself to something different. We even allow you to design your own menu on special occasions. Gastronomes can also choose from our a la carte specialties and set course meals.
- Savor the classic French cuisine of Terrine de Foie gras along with fig jam and mesclun salad.
- Try out an elegant lunch of steamed lobster salad seasoned with basil.
- Our roasted quail filled with foie gras will take you on a tour of the south west France.
- Enjoy a bonne bouche of delicious chocolate cake topped with vanilla ice cream.
Call us to make a reservation. We are looking forward to serving you.